Friday, March 5, 2010

Ever Since I Am Borned ...

Your daddy, no no, is my daddy is hugging me in his arms
on the very 1st day i am borned in the hospital.
And of course the one taking photo of us is my mummy.

Photos of sleepy princess taking nap after i got home
from hospital on the 4th day. Daddy and mummy have
got me nice nice blankets - yellow ducky & safari giraffe.
So nice & comfortable... =)

Another photo of me and my ducky receiving blanket.
On the 6th day, i am still very sleepy. Cannot be blamed,
as what else can a baby do except to sleep leh... Hee...

Finally willing to open my eyes on the 7th day. Why leh?
All because is milk milk time. After a full meal,
all i can expressed is a smile of satisfaction. =P

Getting more alert on my 10th day.
With all the gifts i received, wow...

Mummy took a photo of daddy holding onto my tiny feets
on the 13th day. The purpose of doing so is to make a
nice nice thank-you card for Judy, mummy's gynac.
Showing her what a sweety pie i am... Haa...

Hee... Showing three different poses during the 21st day.
So called the " San Lian Pai " ...