Saturday, July 3, 2010

Princess Out Of The Castle...

Hee.. Yeye.. Is my first oversea trip wif Daddy & Mummy.
Along we have my ah-ma, ah-gong, yiyi, yizhang, cutey cousin,
ah-gu and yizhang's family.. Haa.. yiyi said she seems like a tour guide
who bring the whole group to bintan. And my dear ah-ma is always there
to hug hug mi.. Am a lucky baby =P

Is my first dae in bintan, so happy laying happily on the resort bed.
So took several pics together with my bear bear..
* Smile smile *... =)

I love my yiyi.. She came over the room to play with mi..
Haa.. Looked what i have shown her..
My powerful kongfu panda strokes.. 1 2 3..

Together with my ah-ma and ah-gong, we took a stroll
along the seaside and around the resort..
That is my happy family photo.. Daddy and Mummy..

Look at the weird coconut tree, only bintan got O..
Daddy carrying mi see see the sea, see see the clouds..
* wow.. wind blow blow......... *

* Drooling * This is where we spend the nite.
Dinner at kelong.. Seafood Feast O!!
Nice nice sea view.. Sunset timing.. hee

Look at the wonderful spread.. Nice leh..
Got crabs la, gong gong la, stream fish, chicken, kangkong, etc..
Next time i must eat them ALL..

Presenting my cutey cousin.. The drumer..
Haa.. That nite he gave us all a wonderful preformance
with the bowls and spoons. * Clap Hands *

This is the highlights O!!.. Look what my cousin doing..
While i am having my milk milk.. He has already started on BEER..
Big man liao wo.. Haa

With my bear bear again O.. Is the 2nd dae of my trip..
Luckily Daddy & Mummy brings my bear bear..
So happy to travel together.. * Hug Hug *

Enjoying this wonderful trip on the big bed we have in the room..
Mummy just keeps on taking my pics.. So all i have to do is pose & pose..
I love you all Daddy & Mummy.. * Spread my hands wide *

Cousin with his chio chio hugo cap..
See.. Always touching non-stop..
Even take photos also must have yiyi to grab on him..

Went to do some temple visitng.
All the figures are so huge.. =)

Next we saw some mini structure of different
houses that they have.. Quite impressive..

What we had for our lunch??
Yeye.. Seafood again.. With a Huge coconut drink for
everyone of us.. Except mi la..
I can only have milk milk....

Back to kelong for the nite.. Haa..
Wonderful seafood feast throughout our trip to bintan..
* Thumbs Up *

Had a mini session at the bar next to the kelong..
Nice nice.. Cool wind blow blow..
Got to see many stars too wo..

Today marks the 3rd dae of my trip..
Cool leh?? Am wearing the headband Mummy did for mi..
Haa.. I felt like a super star.. * Oops.. *

Haa.. New Toy.. New Toy..
My Duckling following mi home home..
Nice right? Mummy insisted that she wanna get
the first gift for my first trip..

Haa.. So paisei..
My first piece of sexy photos opened to the public.. =P

That is my cool Daddy sitting by the window..
Next is photo of him hugging mi see the window view..
And of course all these shots are taken by my Mummy..
Thus she is not in the picture.. =)

On the way back back le.. Back to Home Sweety Home.. =P