Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lantern Festival.. =)

Y got 3 leh? Cos is 3 lanterns for just 10bucks..
Thus Mummy got 2 for my handsome cousin..
The doraemon and spongebob is for Jonas.. =P
Without guessing, mine is the pink rabbit on the left..
* Hop Hop.. Rabbit hop hop.. *

Daddy and Mummy brings mi lantern taking liao wo..
Everydae to n fro ah-ma's house for dinner,
mi took my cutie rabbit lantern out for a stroll..

Haa.. Ah-ma got mi a new wig.. New Hairstyle.. =P
* Cant help holding on to my wig.. *
Daddy & Mummy got ah-ma a box of 8 pieces
of snowskin mooncakes.. peanut butter jelly, calamansi cheese,
white lotus seed paste with egg and chocolate brownie with whisky praline
Yummy wo.. Mummy ate alot..

* Show off *
Pose pose pose..
Yeye.. This is mi with my pink rabbit lantern..
Hmm.. What is my next year lantern going to look like leh? =P