Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Princess's 1st BirthdaY

Nice O.. Is the time for celebration once again.. for 2011..
This time round is an early celebration for my 1st birthdae.. Wow..
Daddy & Mummy booked a table @ Cherry Garden @ Oriental Hotel..
So nice.. is the place where Daddy & Mummy ROM O.. =P

Goodies Food + Goodies Cupcakes which Mummy ordered for mi..
Not to forget.. I got balloons too..
2 ( happy birthdae & tweety bird ) for the princess, 1 ( elmo )for the prince..

The food includes -- Special appetizer of the day /
sea treasure soup with dumpling /
seasonal fish fillet withe roast pork, mushroom /
Sauteed fresh scallops / stir fried vermicelli /
Cream of mango and lime sorbet

* Enjoyable Feast * =)

Of course this is a MUST.. A family photo with my Daddy & Mummy..
With my balloons.. with my cupcakes..
I am turning ONE YEAR OLD.. * Sweet *



A lovely ending to my One yr old birthdae celebration..
Hehe.. Am trying to eat the ICE cream.. * the dry ice smoke * Haha..
Cute leh.. Eventually i did manage to taste the wonderful
mango ice-cream.. =)

Hehe.. Part 2 of the feasting day..
AhGong treating ... We all went to Dian Xiao Er for our dinner..
* Shiok shiok * Thank You AhMa, AhGong, AhGu,
AhYi, YiZhang, Prince for the wonderful celebration ..