Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is CNY 2011

Hehe.. My various new pyjamas for ' Chu Xi '.. ' Chu Yi ' & ' Chu Er '..
Heard that kidz must have new pyjamas for new yr..
Haha... But dun know what is the main meaning of it..
So Mummy brings out my range of pyjamas for this season..
Haha.. More to come when the time is right..
Oops.. Sounds like alot.. But the fact is..
Is really ALOT loh.. =P

Orange Orange I love you..
Love till i can roll it, squeeze it, stare at it..
Even to the extend of kiss it..
See the 'special' orange in the pic?
Is my teeth mark.. Haha..
' My Special Orange '... Lalala

Reunion Dinner at AhMa's hse..
Haha.. As usual, streamboat feasting..
That is mi posing for Mummy to take pic..
At the doorway, waiting for AhYi, YiZhang & Prince Jonas to arrive..

We ' Lao Yu Sheng ' on the 2nd day of CNY..
Nice nice.. Is my 1st time knowing what is that..
AhMa said i stared till eyes big big..
Haha.. Wondering * why everything is thrown out of the plate.. *..

CNY CNY.. is a time for new clothings..
Haha.. 1st day of CNY.. i have osh kosh pink dress from US..
2nd day of CNY.. i have grey dress from US too..
Hehe.. basically, mostly my clothings are from US la.. =P

On the 3rd day of CNY..
We went to AhYi's hse for another round of feasting..
Hehe.. Sat in Prince Jonas's car car..
Then we had wonderful food + another round of lao yu sheng.. =)

Hehe.. So cute hor?
I love playing with Prince Jonas..
These are taken by Mummy during the 1st day of CNY at AhMa's hse..