Friday, September 28, 2012

BangKok Trip 2012

The start of my Trip..
Is Daddy's firm trip, & he brings Mummy & mi along..
Too bad, DiDi is too young to join thus he can only starts at home with AhMa..

This is how i travel.. Everywhere i go.. Everywhere i sit..
Wahaha.. =P

My Cute DiDi.. Sitting in the toy box..
Playing toys.. Be Guai.. Waiting for us to return..

Whose 'Pi Pi' is this?
Wahaha.. AhGu took this pic of my DiDi.. =D
Dinner starts with seafood.. Yummy..
All are Mummy's favourite.. Clams, Scallots, Prawns, tom yam soup..
Been to many shopping malls nearby..
So many cutie 'ang gong' around..
Photos time!!!
Having a bath in the hotel room..
But not forgetting to pose pose again..
With the big bathrobe.. hehe..
What is Bangkok famous of?
Elephant loh.. " i am a elephant "... =D
Having some fun at the hotel kid's play room..
Not a bad view O..
Is thai food again..
Tom yam soup, Pineapple rice, Thai fish cakes.... etc..
Is raining outside..
Thus we had our dinner at the hotel lobby restaurant..
Western food.. Cooling hours.. Beer or Tea?
Wahaha..
I am the chef..
I eat breakfast myself.. I cut the bread myself..
Feasting again.. Is the last day liao O..
What food this time?
We are in a Jap & Korea restaurant..
Kimchi Soup, Squid Set meal, Sushi & BBQ Beef..
* Yummy *
Is time to pack for Airport O..
Flying kiss for the wonderful trip.. =P
At the airport.. Alot diff facial expression wo..
Wahaha.. =D
Is a night flight thus explain the night view from the plane's mini window..
Hehe.. The ' Kong Jie ' very nice O..
Gave me a goodie bag on board.. =P

We got a cutie panda clock which i chosen..
Another cutie home wear shoes.. Yeye...
Daddy & Mummy matching slippers..
That is all we got.. Wahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment