Sunday, February 3, 2013

Princess 3rd Birthdae

Is feasting time.. @ my house..
We are having streamboat on a cool sundae evening..
Wahaa.. MaMa prepared alot food..
We have AhMa, AhGong, AhGu & his girlfriend with us for the nite..
Main thing is becos : is My Birthdae.. =P
* AhMa & AhGong cutting birthdae cake with mi *
Hehe.. Am so happy..
Is my birthdae celebration..
I am 3 Years Old.. =D
MaMa got mi a strawberry earl grey tiramisu cake..
Got a cute bear sugar figure & 3 cute smiley face candles..
I Loving It.. =)
Is my mini celebration @ school..
With my favourite strawberries cake.. * Nice Nice *
And i packed alot goodies bag for the " xiao peng you "..
Inside got sweet, chocolates, snack crackers, biscuits.. * Yummy *
 
After the school celebration, next programme we have is... to the playground..
Wahaha.. am so happy..
Has a wonderful birthdae.. Jumping here and there..
Playing cars with DiDi.. Playing slides & balls..
So many so many..
* Thanks PaPa MaMa & DiDi *

No comments:

Post a Comment